In TALENTEC we have created a multimedia tutorial for Windows, where you will find the basic steps to be able to emulate games, and play, on your Raspberry. The idea of this application is to facilitate the experience to users who make contact with the emulation in Raspberry for the first time; so we have tried to make the steps as simple and clear as possible.
The application will guide you in your first steps, and you will see the videos of how to do it, in order to prepare your Raspberry. The steps that appear are:
- Download the images: It explains how to download two types of images:
- Clean images from the official websites of: Recalbox, Retropie, Batocera and Lakka. You will have at your fingertips direct links to the download section of their web pages.
- Images customized by the community with a lot of emulators and games. It will show you the keys to make a correct search of this type of systems.
- Mount the images: The multimedia tutorial will allow you to run the software to load the images on your SD card without install any program, since it has a portable version of balenaEtcher.
- Remove the SD card.
- Configure buttons the first time you access to the system.
To carry out the instructions of the multimedia tutorial you only need a Windows computer, a Raspberry (any of its variants: Pi, Pi 2, Pi 3, Pi 3 B +, Pi 4, etc), a micro SD card and an adapter USB-micro SD.
Raspberry; together with the Recalbox, Retropie, Batocera and Lakka operating systems; It is one of the most widely used formats for gaming emulation in arcade machines, Bartop arcade and HDMI arcade consoles.
Download the multimedia tutorial at the following link:
In addition to being able to download the tutorial from the previous link, all our products that had Raspberry, will include a USB-micro SD adapter, a micro SD card and a copy of this tutorial in it.
And remember, do not hesitate to share it with who you think can help it ^^