RasPi Arcade Stick 64gb- Spectro Edition
A smart arcade stick: the RasPi arcade stick.
Out of stock
With the new arcade console RasPi arcade stick you can play directly on the TV, through an HDMI cable, as if it were a video game console. In addition, thanks to the USB output port, you can use it as a conventional arcade controller on PC, Raspberry, PS3 and PS4.
The RasPi arcade stick is available in the following editions:
- TALENTEC edition.
- Spectro edition.
- 8 bits edition.
The RasPi arcade stick carries inside the Raspberry Pi3 B+, in addition to the following ports to facilitate the user the gaming experience:
- 5V micro USB Inlet power: Feed your RasPi arcade stick with a mobile phone charger. Cable with switch included.
- HDMI port: Connect the arcade stick to a TV. Cable included.
- Auxiliary port: Connect your headphones or audio system.
- Output USB: Use your Raspi Arcade Stick like a conventional arcade stick in any PC, Raspberry, PS3 or PS4; using an USB cable.
- Input USB: Let other players play with you connecting their USB arcade stick.
- Micro SD port: Change your system easily thanks to this port.
- 1 RasPi Arcade Stick
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 power cable
- 1 USB male-male cable
- Japanese joystick
- 8 buttons of 30 mm.
- 2 buttons of 24 mm.
- Core arcade console: RaspBerry Pi 3 B+ .
- Compatible systems:
- USB arcade stick compatible with:
- PS4 (legacy mode).
- Micro USB (5V power).
- USB port.
- USB output.
- Micro SD port.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.