Download: TALENTEC arcade stick templates
With the new arcade console RasPi arcade stick you can play directly on the TV, through an HDMI cable, as if it were a video game console. In addition, thanks to the USB output port, you can use it as a conventional arcade controller on PC, Raspberry, PS3 and PS4.
Also, in TALENTEC we offer you the option to create your totally customized arcade stick. With the custom version you will able to modify:
- The color combination of buttons and stick. Select between black, blue, green, red, white and/or yellow.
- The stickers: Download the templates in “.pdf”, “.psd” or “.ai” format, create your design and send us.
You will receive your RasPi arcade stick totally customized and ready to play! 🙂
The RasPi arcade stick carries inside the Raspberry Pi3 B+, in addition to the following ports to facilitate the user the gaming experience:
- 5V micro USB Inlet power: Feed your RasPi arcade stick with a mobile phone charger. Cable with switch included.
- HDMI port: Connect the arcade stick to a TV. Cable included.
- Auxiliary port: Connect your headphones or audio system.
- Output USB: Use your Raspi Arcade Stick like a conventional arcade stick in any PC, Raspberry, PS3 or PS4; using an USB cable.
- Input USB: Let other players play with you connecting their USB arcade stick.
- Micro SD port: Change your system easily thanks to this port.
- 1 RasPi Arcade Stick
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 power cable
- 1 USB male-male cable
- Japanese joystick
- 8 buttons of 30 mm.
- 2 buttons of 24 mm.
- Core arcade console: RaspBerry Pi 3 B+ .
- Compatible systems:
- USB arcade stick compatible with:
- PS4 (legacy mode).
- Micro USB (5V power).
- USB port.
- USB output.
- Micro SD port.
Note: The preparation time of this article can be up to 10 business days.