Complete DIY kit to assemble your own sound system in your projects.
- DIY audio system kit composed of:
- 1x 2.0 amplifier
- 2x 2 "speakers
- 2x Black grilles for 2 "speakers
- 1x 50 cm male-male USB cables.
- 1x male-male jack-jack cable.
- 1x audio cable meter.
- 1x assembly manual.
Description of components:
- TDA2822M chip.
- Supply Voltage: DC 1.8 - 12.
- Output power: 0.1 - 5 W; 4 - 32 Ohm.
- Dimensions: 52 x 31 x 23 mm (length, width, height).
- Audio input: 3.5mm jack.
- Volume adjustment
- 3 Watts
- 4 ohms
- Inner diameter: 50mm
- Outside diameter: 52mm
- Magnet diameter: 45mm
- Height: 30mm
- Frame: ABS plastic, black color
- Mesh: Cold rolled steel, black color.
- Outside diameter: 66.5 mm.
- Internal diameter: 45.5 mm.
- Diagonal distance between screws: 57 mm.
- Error: ± 1mm
- 4 screws are attached
- 1x 0.5m long USB power cable.
- 1x 3.5mm jack-jack cable; male-male; of 1m in length
- 1x meter of sound cable
5 reviews for Sound kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nils Graßmann (verified owner) –
Gerhard Sell (verified owner) –
serge (verified owner) –
Markus S. (verified owner) –
The speaker themself are great and loud enough for the arcade. Sadly that can´t be said for the amp. At 25% of the volume, the amp starts to make cracking noises as soon as low end sounds come into play. I had to change the amp to a more powerfull one.
Michael H. (verified owner) –